Start Date: Jun. 14, 2013 End Date: Aug. 14, 2013 Time: 3:00 PM
JPC SUMMER EVENTS & ACTIVITIES - 2013
1. The JPC Say No To Drugs Party!
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 @ 6 pm to 9pm.
Rain date: Thursday, June 20, 2013 @ 6 pm to 9pm.
2. The JPC Summer Youth Program will start Tuesday through Thursday, on July 9, 2013 through August 14, 2013 from 3 pm to 9 pm.
3. The JPC Week of Celebration with various activities starting
Monday July 22, 2013 through Sunday July 28, 2013.
• Special Free Give-A-Way:
Mon, Jul 22 @ 5pm to 8pm.
• 2nd Annual KIND Kickball Tournament Mon, Jul 22 through
Fri, Jul 26 @ 5pm to 8pm; Finals-Sat, Jul 27 @12noon to 5pm.
• Mini-Youth Olympics/ Education/Life Skills Training:
Mon, Jul 22 through Fri, Jul 26 @ 5pm to 8pm.
• The Mohawk Valley Housing & Homeless Coalition Meeting:
Thu, Jul 25@1:15pm to 3:15pm with Buffet Lunch.
• Wedding in Johnson Park
Fri, Jul 26 @ 6pm to9pm.
• Youth Olympics, & Johnson Park Apartments Graduation:
Saturday July 27, 2013@12 noon to7pm.
Rain date: Mon, July 29, 2013 @ 12 noon to7pm.
• Kids Kamp Graduation/Celebration Meeting/ Dinner/Concert:
Sun, Jul 28 @ 1pm to 8pm.
4. The JPC Back To School & Say No To Drugs Party & Youth Voice Initiative Special Recognition Ceremony & JPA Graduation on
Tuesday August 13, 2013 from 3pm to 9pm.
Rain date: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 from 3pm to 9pm.
If you would like to have more information please contact:
Mr. Phillips at (315) 235-5766 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms.Gruchy at (315) 734-9608 or e-mail at email@example.com
Or go to our website at www.johnsonparkcenter.org
Thank you so much for your continual support &
Join Positive Change at the Johnson Park Center (JPC)!